Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sad Face



I've loved cr1tikal for years now. Not often does he post a video relating to his life, but when he does, I always remember what a kind and amazing person he really is. You'd never really realize it if you simply just watched his other videos. I was always amazed by the fact that instead of taking the profit he gained from YouTube for himself, he gave it to charity. I know some other YouTubers donate, but I can't think of one besides cr1tikal who gives every single penny of what he has earned to charity. So hearing about what's happening in his life literally brought tears to my eyes. I completely understand why he'll now be taking 50% of his profits for himself. Some may think he just doesn't want to work hard, but I completely understand where he is coming from. Working a dead end job and being trapped by labor is certainly no way to live, especially when you're lost in life. He's not a sellout, and I won't think of him any differently for doing what he's doing. In all honesty, I think for the time being, he deserves 100% of his profits, but of course he's too good of a guy to do that. That's why I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment