Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Presentation on Welcome to Night Vale


Soon, I will be presenting a small power point on the wondrous and strange podcast titled Welcome to Night Vale. I feel as though this podcast, in the form of a radio show, is one of the more recent successes in the creative aspect of new media due to its rather dry humor and the strange surreal tales it tells. What do you think? If you have not yet listened, here is a link to Welcome to Night Vale on podbay along with more information on commonplacebooks.com. Give it a try, I'm sure you will like it (and by that, I mean you will be brainwashed into listening to more episodes, but that really isn't a bad thing).

7 comments:

  1. ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD! ALL HAIL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, seems interesting! Definitely going to have to give it a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being an avid tumblr user, I've heard a lot about Night Vale but I never really learned what it was about, so it was nice to actually hear something about it - and to listen to the "pilot episode."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will consider listening to one of these podcasts because it sounds interesting, and in a way, comical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like an interesting podcast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds really entertaining. It sounds like something that I would put on for background noise while doing homework and then accidentally get really into and ignore my homework for. I'm hoping to look into it sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My only complaint is that you forgot about Carlos

    ReplyDelete