Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Intro to Literature Project

I recently finished a project for my intro to literature class. When we were discussing the short novella, "The Ugliest Pilgrim," my professor, Scott Richardson, briefly mentioned writing a fanfiction of the story where the main character, Violet, becomes a serial killer due to her strange obsession with wanting others' beauty or specific parts of them to enhance herself. I decided to do exactly that for my project.

My Project

You may have read this story in one of your previous college/high school courses, but if not, I'd recommend reading it before my project, due to the fact that it changes its ending. I would link a pdf of the story, but that seems rather hard to come by. I'm sure if you do some searching you can find it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment